3.6.10

//Birthday Wishes

I found most of what i wanted on my wish list! My mum came home with a Khaki Parka (just like i had imagined) for herself which is a double bonus because i didn't have to pay for it. I found the scarf i wanted via my sisters friend (I have every intention of buying it online asap). I bought the perfect woolen stockings. I found a faux fur vest from Country road and riding boots from Sportsgirl. I tried desperately hard to find photos of my future purchases but did not succeed :(


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!
    So many lovely things to see :)
    Unlike most blogs, it's all so natural!
    Keep it up
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT IN BURBEERY FASHION SHOWS?however
    cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete